Sniff, Discover, Indicate
These sessions will help you create a Pawsome scent detecting dog.
- Tap into your dog’s natural ability
- Train in an enriched environment
- Designed for pet dog’s and their human’s
- Suitable for dog’s of all ages; puppies, adults and seniors
- Feel relaxed in the knowledge that training occurs with no direct interaction with other dogs
- Teach a passive indication
- There is no criteria to have done any of our previous classes, any dog can attend
- Training is at your dog’s own pace
- Cost per dog and handler
- Develop a PAWSOME scent detecting dog
Evening Sessions: These two hour sessions are limited to 3 dogs and their handlers. Each dogs works individually, providing the perfect opportunity for handlers to observe and learn from others and ensuring dogs get downtime between searches.
Please note: On weekend courses, 1 hour is allocated to ensure your dog has sufficient time to be exercised and toileted. There is a riverside walk within the immediate vicinity.
For anyone travelling a distance, the Tees Barrage has a nice caravan site and there are lots of pet friendly accommodation within a 10-minute drive
A critical part of this course is observing other owners working their dogs.
We will be working one dog at a time, so your dog will need to be comfortable resting in your vehicle.
Please email me for further information, session dates, times and, availability.
Office Opening Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am - 4pm
Carrie's Dog Day Care Training & Behaviour Centre
18 & 19 Woodstock Court
T: 01642 670404